CZ 4M OMEGA tactical pants are designed for wide range of military and security special operations. FR version exclusively for LE
The special anatomic design of the pants enables complete freedom of movement without the use of flexible parts, as is the case with competing products. For this purpose, the pants consist of several dozen pieces of textile parts.
- Front flap fastening with low-profile Velcro.
- The inner side of the belt is lined with soft fleece for higher comfort, especially during long-term wear.
- Belt loops reinforced with a 25 mm strap.
- The design of the seat part allows maximum freedom of movement and damage resistance.
- Ventilation holes in the crotch and drain holes in the thigh pockets.
- The bottom part of the legs can be tightened by means of an elasticated cord with a fastener.
- The inner bottom parts of the legs are protected by inserted F-TEX® parts with a nano-carbon coating, which is extremely mechanically durable and quiet.
- The pants are fitted with two knee pockets for all types of knee protectors including D3O® or Crye Precision® protectors for special outer pockets. This solution is patented by Crye and the CZ 4M OMEGA pants are licensed for its use. The pockets for knee protectors are height-adjustable using elasticated cords and fasteners in the upper trouser pockets.
The circumference of the knee section can be adjusted on the back of both legs.
- Thigh cargo pockets openable from above with a covered zipper and side opening with a zipper for sitting, e.g. in a vehicle.
- The thigh pockets are fitted with removable platforms for assault rifle, PDW or pistol magazines and inner pockets for organizing stored material.
- Zippers and textile covers are fitted with straps for use with gloves.
- Pockets are positioned to enable access when sitting, e.g. in a vehicle.
- Rear pockets with a zipper for flat objects, maps, etc.
- Integrated rear pockets for a pocket knife, morphine applicator, etc.
Material meets Index 3 ISO 14116
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
At 4M Systems, we work to give our customers, our former colleagues and comrades the best equipment for their protection and assistance during service. Because we ourselves have vivid memories of how inadequate equipment could complicate life in combat deployment or training, we strive to find solutions that are not complications but simplifications. Every police officer, soldier or other user will know that this effort is reflected in each of our products. All CZ 4M vests, helmets, backpacks or holders can be relied on in any situation.
CEO - Radek "CHOMBER" Duchek
1996 - 2002 Intervention Police Unit
2002 - 2009 Special Operation Group SOG (Foreign deployment in NATO combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan)
2009 - 2015 VIP Close protection operative and TL
2012 - 2013 Chief-instructor of UK CP Academy SIA-GEO
We have a unique team of enthusiasts and specialists in our field. Besides experienced and talented designers and textile designers, the company is also headed by former members of special units of the Police and Army of the Czech Republic. Today, we put what we have gained from serving in police actions, a security mission in Kosovo, reconnaissance operations in Iraq, and counterterrorism and combat operations in Afghanistan into the design and functionality of 4M Systems tactical equipment. Since we know what is really important, we only produce what we would want ourselves in operational deployment.