• Compatible with AN/PRC-148 (MBITR) and AN/PRC-152 (Harris Falcon III) radio batteries.
• Uninterruptable power supply mode when connected to AC power or solar cell.
• Field interchangeable in any weather conditions.
• Trans-reflective LCD display provides high-resolution charge condition in 1% increments.
• Serial control interface for remote runtime monitoring and battery configuration.
The PB3d intelligent power module has been designed to address the realities of many field operations. Standard rechargeable Li-Ion radio batteries provide extremely high-power density leading to long operating times of up to 20 hours. As with all components in the Wolf Pack system, the PB3d is fully interchangeable in any weather condition, on land and at sea.
Eomax designs and manufactures Wolf Pack, a lightweight, man portable multi-mission imaging platform that enhances the effectiveness and safety of operators in both military and civilian deployment settings.
Wolf Pack combines camera technologies; night vision, thermal imaging, low-light colour; and specialized optical tools, in a unique multi-configuration system architecture. Integrated mesh network capabilities, optimized for tactical operations, enhance Wolf Pack as a stand-alone system or integrated with existing C4 network infrastructure.
Wolf Pack’s MIL-SPEC, field-reconfigurable design allows operation in the most challenging environmental conditions both on land and at sea.