"Protecting Those Who Protect"
The motto above says it all. For more than forty years, ASP has had a single-minded focus on providing law enforcement officers with the finest tools for the safe performance of their duties, and industry-leading training in the use of those tools. Every day, professionals in over 100 countries trust our products and training with their lives—so they can’t afford less than the very best.
WHAT WE DO
ASP designs and manufactures products in several distinct, yet interrelated product categories:
- Expandable Batons: Our flagship product—so legendary and dominant in the field that a law enforcement officer is likely to refer to any baton simply with the word “asp”... though there is only one true, original ASP® brand. And with over 60 different combinations of mechanism, size, materials and finish, there’s an ASP Baton for every officer, agency and mission.
- Restraints: With its entry into the handcuff business, ASP shook up a category of products that had gone generations without many innovations. Our handcuffs have raised the bar on street-smart features, speed, ease-of-use and safety, and set new benchmarks of quality and precision.
- Performance Lighting: From pocket-sized backup lights to full-featured tactical workhorses, each ASP flashlight is crafted to exacting standards, using the finest components money can buy. ASP lights are manufactured on our own assembly lines, not in mass-production “OEM” factories, ensuring that we consistently meet the high standards of precision and quality that our demanding customers expect from us.
- Power: We wanted batteries and charging accessories to match the performance of our lighting solutions… so we started making our own. ASP rechargeable and primary batteries are engineered for maximum run time, safety and reliability, yet at “everyday battery” prices.
- OC “Pepper Spray”: With their finely-finished, machined and knurled aluminum barrels, ASP’s OC Defenders look like high-end flashlights – not like typical, obvious pepper spray products.
- Training Tools: From our famous Red Guns, to purpose-designed handcuffs and batons and more, our gear reflects our heritage of world-class practical training, and our commitment to officer safety.
ASP also provides, at no cost, nearly $2MM a year in training to law enforcement officers. This training—sought after by agencies around the world—is the gold standard on the integrated use of batons, restraints and flashlights.
ASP, INC offers you products from these product groups:
- Personal equipment (224)
- Other operational equipment (84)
- Training (45)