Bonowi IPE – International Police Equipment
Since 1987 our internationally registered trademark BONOWI® stands for professional police and military equipment. With MIMDU, the mobile illicit-materials detection unit, we present another product innovation, which takes the special security situations into account.
MIMDU – mobile illicit-materials detection unit in exclusive distribution
MIMDU contains of two primary detection systems, providing a reliable real-time detection of explosives, biological and chemical warfare agents, drugs and radioactive materials.
The operation areas of MIMDU are versatile, whether at border crossings, cargo verification of containers, airplane cargo hold inspection, truck checks or major events.
MIMDU supports action forces at the highest technical level - efficiently and effectively.
There are hardly any limits to the possible applications, because MIMDU can be used in almost every area due to its mobility.
MIMDU – features
Two primary integrated detection systems:
- Chemical/explosives/drug detection via mass spectrometer
- Radioactive and nuclear material detection via gamma and neutron detection systems
The following substances are reliably detected by the on-board systems of the MIMDU:
- Standard Explosives: TNT, RDX, PETN, Nitroglycerin (NG), Ethylene Glycol Dinitrate (EGDN)
- Plastic Explosives C-4, Detasheet, Semtex
- Improvised Explosives: ANFO (Ammonium nitrate + fuel oil), Urea nitrate, Triacetone triperoxide (TATP)
- biological and chemical warfare agents
- radioactive materials: plutonium, uranium, other sources of radiation