HK433 | The new compact and modular assault rifle generation
Countless ideas, decades of know-how and sophisticated solutions tested and proven under the most rigorous conditions worldwide are the foundation of Heckler & Koch‘s pioneering weapon technologies. We leave nothing to chance.
The new HK433 is a modular and compact assault rifle chambered for 5.56 mm x 45 which combines the strengths and outstanding features of the G36 and the HK416 families of assault rifles – both proven worldwide. It doesn’t matter at all whether you are right or left-handed or have trained on a G36 / HK416 weapon system or AR-15 platform: The HK433 is the solution for every scenario imaginable. Maximum functional reliability with intuitive handling combined with maximum modularity, accuracy and weapon safety – Made in Germany.
- Modular and light design. Compact dimensions.
- Barrel length individually configurable. Easy barrel exchange at the operators or maintenance level.
- Fully ambidextrous weapon operation for both right-handed and left-handed shooters. Non-reciprocating charging handle, convertible from left to right without tools.
- Special material properties and surface treatments allow for a reliable and low-maintenance system suitable for the most extreme conditions.
- Lower receiver with double-sided operating concept for G36 or HK416/AR-15 users.
- Drop safety as per AC225/D14 when on or off safety.
- Monolithic upper receiver with STANAG 4694 profile at 12 o’clock position. Modular Slim Line handguard with HKey interfaces on 3 and 9 o’clock positions as well as Picatinny rail as per MIL-STD 1913 on 6 o’clock position.
- Maintenance-free round counter integrated in receiver, no energy supply required.
- Foldable, retractable buttstock with height-adjustable cheek rest. Weapon can also be used with the buttstock in the folded-in position.
- Tool-free assembly/disassembly of the main assemblies.
- Cocking in all safety positions possible.
- Wide variety of accessories available, such as training bolt group, bayonet, suppressor, drum magazine, brass catcher, blank firing attachment, forward grip or bipod.
- Infrared-absorbing coatings possible.