Peak Beam MBPKG-MP, Motion Picture Maxa Beam Package
The Maxa Beam has been used in motion pictures, television and still photography for over 15 years. The Maxa Beam Searchlight can be seen in movies such as Alien vs. Predator, Blade, The Day After Tomorrow, Demolition Man, Earthquake, Ghost Ship, Gone in 60 Seconds, Jurassic Park (1, 2 & 3), Sahara, Sphere, True Lies, X-Files, Volcano, NCIS, CSI: Miami and Crossing Jordan.
- High intensity light for a dark scene illusion
- Xenon lamp puts out 5600° K daylight color temperature
- Variable degree beam goes from 1° to 40° with motor-driven one hand operation
- Steady DC Arc has three different beam intensity settings
- Motion picture package comes with four color correction filters
- Colored filters can be special-ordered in all standard gel colors