The Flyer 60 is the epitome of toughness, of transportability, of strength and most importantly of capability. It’s a purpose-built military grade vehicle whose all-terrain capabilities have been tested and proven. With its unmatched payload capacity and reliability the Flyer 60 can ensure mission success beyond the usual mission range. To further enhance mission capability, the Flyer 60 can be transported internally in the V-22, CH-53, C-130 and C-5 aircraft with drive on and drive off loading.
Pushing the Boundaries. No Matter the Terrain.
A Lightweight Tactical Vehicle in a Class of Its Own.
The tubular, lightweight modular base of the Flyer60 allows for a variety of missile profile configurations. With multiple, reconfigurable gun mounts, scalable seating and a flexible payload, the Flyer60 is the most modular and adaptable vehicle in its vehicle class.
The Pinnacle of Capability
The Flyer60 brings superior capability and mobility to the warfighters’ ever-changing mission needs. Built for speed, endurance and transportability, it is capable of extended range across rugged terrain. These versatile vehicles can be easily reconfigured to support multiple crew and mission profiles and are capable of carrying payload in 1:1 ratio of payload to vehicle weight.
Capability and Versatility
- Rescue and Personnel Recovery
- Light Strike Armored or Unarmored
- C4ISR (Sensor, UAV, SOWT, RSTA)
- Rugged suspension for smooth ride reducing crew fatigue
- Traverses terrain impassable to conventional vehicles
- Rapid, evasive maneuverability in confined spaces
Dynamic Design and Performance
- Internally transportable in the V-22, CH-47, C-130, C-17 and externally in the UH-60L aircraft
- Engineered to accept varying levels of armor without vehicle modification to meet an array of threat levels
- Top Speed of 70 mph
- Cruising Range up to 425 miles
- Negotiates gradients up to 60% (40% side slopes), and fording deep water crossings of 30”.
- 4-WD, 6 speed transmission, 195 hp, seats four
- Height: 60”
- Width: 60”
- Length: 177”
- Curb Weight: 4,500 lbs.
- Payload: 4,100 lbs.