About HGH Infrared Systems
Experts in Electro-Optics & Infrared Technology
The Infrared Reference for over 30 years!
HGH Infrared Systems has been an expert in infrared technology for over 30 years. Since 1982, HGH designs, develops, assembles and sells electro-optics systems for industrial, civil, defence and security applications. The company has established itself as an international reference in terms of innovation in infrared technology, through the development of multiple advanced sensors.
HGH Infrared Systems’s Head Office is located in Igny near Paris, in the heart of the French Optics Valley, where the most well-known research laboratories and related companies are based. The perfect environment for HGH's high technology and quality products.
HGH Infrared Systems has been internationally recognized by several highly acclaimed industry specialists:
- Their innovative infrared sensor SPYNEL has been selected by Government Security News as the winner of the «2014 Best Video Tracking / Wide Area Long Range Surveillance Award». It also received «Label de l’Observeur du Design 2014», the «2012 GovSec Platinum Award», the price «Kummerman 2011» from the French Naval Academy, the «2010 Innovation Award» at Euronaval tradeshow and the «2008 Product of the Year Award» from Photonic Tech Briefs.
- The CoolSpeed technology, improving cooling time of cavity blackbodies, was awared the «2013 Innovation Award 2013» at the Enova tradeshow.
- Kilnscan was the «Product of the Month» in June 2013 by Paper Industry Magazine.
- HGH was awarded the «GICAT Export trophy» in 2012
- HGH won the Milipol Innovation Award 2017 in the category "Drones, Anti-Drone systems"