The SureFire SF-BFA-556 Blank Firing Adapter, for rifles and carbines chambered in .223 caliber (5.56 X 45 mm), allow for realistic training using blank ammunition. This BFA closely duplicates the weight, length, and feel of it’s equivalent SureFire sound suppressor. The Fast-Attach® mechanism allows for secure attachment or removal of the SF-BFA-556 to compatible SureFire adapters, no tools required.
NOTE: Blank Firing Adapter will only function properly when mounted on a SureFire Suppressor Adapter.
*BFA will be rendered inoperable if a live round is mistakenly fired.
- Bright yellow body color clearly indicates it as a safety device
- Emulates weight, length, and feel of an actual SureFire suppressor during training exercises that simulate entry/breaching maneuvers, cornering, and room clearing drills
- Incorporates durable, fail-safe construction and the highest-quality materials
- Orifice system regulates gas pressure generated by blank ammunition for reliable cycling of host weapons with various barrel lengths
- Fast-Attach® mechanism allows secure attachment/detachment in seconds—no tools required
- Long service life
- Made in the USA