ARGUS PANOPTES, Advanced Modular Night Vision Binoculars
- Two versions available:
ARGUS PANOPTES LW (Light Weight)
ARGUS PANOPTES FS (100% Fail Safe shut off mechanism)
- Modular design for binocular, monocular & weapon mounted configuration
- Consists of two ARGUS LW or FS monoculars connected with a bridge
- 3-in-1 mount which allows monocular & binocular use with a single mount, low profile stowed position
- Binocular vision for greater depth perception
- Lightweight, robust and compact
- “Four+2“ degrees of adjustment, ambidextrous operation for head and helmet mounts
- Independent interpupillary adjustment
- Independent Flip away & Flip up function (FS version)
- Mounts available for a wide range of helmets including VAS shroud
- Optional Long Range Laser Illuminator
- Optional weapon mount with flip away mechanism
- Complete range of accessories including 3X magnifiers, sacrificial, antifogging, laser protection filters, camera adapters etc.
- Built-in interface for Thermal Clip-on attachment (FS version)
ARGUS PANOPTES is a family of innovative full MIL-SPEC, image intensified, twin tube binoculars that can be operated helmet-mounted, head-mounted or hand-held. Lightweight, yet of robust construction, with superior optical characteristics and performance. Through its modularity the user can freely decide on the actual system configuration (monocular, binocular, weapon mounted) depending on the mission profile and user preferences.
ARGUS PANOPTES as a dual channel, dual tube system offers better depth perception than single tube systems making it easier to judge distances and relative motion, thus allowing the user to perform tasks such as vehicle driving or other demanding applications. Both versions (LW and FS) can be offered with or without Manual Gain Control (MGC).