+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
DAMΩN, Family of Clip-on Night Vision Sights
In Line Afocal Night Sight
- Two variants to meet mission requirements: Medium (MR) and Long (LR) Range
- Adds night vision capability by placing in front of day optical sights
- No need to remove day sight. Eye relief, shooting position and user’s muscle memory remain the same
- Advanced optical design - Excellent performance / weight ratio
- Small and lightweight
- No boresighting required
- Provided with or without Manual Gain Control
- Simple and quick single throw lever mounting on picatiny rails
THEON SENSORS’ DAMΩN family of Clip-On Night Vision Devices (CNVDs) was developed to provide soldiers with an unrivaled night vision and target acquisition capability. The clip-on sights are designed for use in tandem with medium or long range day sights to provide targeting at night, while maintaining the day optic’s ballistic zeroing.
DAMΩN is simple in operation with ON/OFF/Manual Gain Control and Focus knobs ergonomically positioned on the device.
DAMΩN attaches quickly and with a simple way to picatinny rails (optional use of single lever mounts). No removal of the day sight or any boresighting is required, thus eye relief shooting position and user’s muscle memory remain the same. Day sight’s exit eye box is retained via DAMΩN’s large collimating optics. DAMΩN is manufactured of aircraft-grade aluminum and is fully military specified and tested. An additional picatinny rail enables installation of auxiliary equipment such as an IR illuminator etc. The DAMΩN MR is suitable for short-range rifles (i.e. M16, M4, AK-47 etc.), while the LR is suitable for the squad leader’s weapon, Sniper Rifles and Machine guns (i.e. FN Minimi, MG3, M2 HB, MK19 etc.).