+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
THERMIS, Family of Thermal Sights
- Four variants to meet mission requirements: Short (SR), Medium (MR), Long (LR) and Extra Long (ELR) Range
- Proven uncooled IR sensor technology for superior image quality
- Intuitive User control
- Built-in Digital Compass & Inclinometer
- State Of the Art Image Enhancement Algorithms
- Video capture
- Image Capture and Storage
- Energy Efficient (> 10 hours) Quick Start-up (< 3 seconds)
- Power Supply: 4 AA Batteries in Rapid change, cartridge-style tactical power packs
- Ruggedized military design
THEON SENSORS’ THERMÍS family of uncooled Thermal Weapon Sights (TWS) was developed to provide soldiers with an unrivaled day/night advantage in detecting, observing and engaging hostile targets, independent of darkness and common obscurants used for visual concealment.
The THERMÍS family sights incorporate the latest IR sensor, electronics and optical technologies to deliver world leading performance and reliability. All variants generate superior IR imagery, ensuring target recognition at the maximum possible range.
Tailored engine design is coupled with intuitive user interface to deliver maximum range performance. Optimized control of the image processing and region-of- interest settings result in enhanced user experience. Local contrast enhancement delivers superior image quality.
The built in digital compass and inclinometer provide range estimation and target orientation.
The THERMÍS SR is suitable for short-range weapons (i.e. M16, M4, AK-47 etc.), the MR for either short-range or medium machine guns (i.e. M16, M4, AK-47 or FN Minimi, MG3 etc.) and the LR / ELR models for the squad leader’s weapon, Sniper Rifles, and Heavy Machine guns (i.e. M2 HB, MK19 etc.).