+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
HK416 A7 | Effective and versatile in action
The HK416 A7 is a further development of the HK416 A5 Assault Rifle in caliber 5.56 mm x 45 NATO. The most salient modifications compared to its predecessor versions are a weight reduced handguard with HKey interfaces, a safety lever with 45° indexing path, a barrel with an M15 x 1 muzzle thread, as well as a Cerakote coating for excellent anticorrosive protection and excellent resistance to abrasion.
Further modifications ensure the maximization of user safety, reliability, ammunition compatibility and durability of the rifle under real operation conditions.
- High accuracy.
- Safe cocking of the weapon with the safety on.
- Completely ambidextrous operation.
- Cerakote coating for excellent anticorrosive protection, superior resistance to abrasion, extreme hardness, unsurpassed durability and low infrared reflexion properties.
- Large „Winter trigger“ for operation when wearing gloves.
- Ergonomicaly revised pistol grip with storage compartment for field tool.
- Magazine funnel (Jet Funnel) for easier insertion of the magaine.
- Bolt catch lever with enlarged operation surface and protective wall to prevent accidental release.
- Firing pin block/Drop safety catch.
- Tool less gas regulator adjustment for silencer use.
- Continuous NATO-STANAG 4694 rail at the 12o’clock position.
- Handguard with HKey interfaces at 3 and 9 o’clock, Picatinny rail according to MIL-STD 1913 at the 6 o’clock position and NATO-STANAG 4694 rail at the 12 o‘clock Position.
- Length adjustable butstock.
- Interface for launching units.
- Ammunition compatibility with all current NATO ammunition sorts and selected accuracy ammunition.
- Full day and night fighting capability (Passive night sights/Thermal imaging sights).
- „Over the Beach (OTB)“ Suitability.