+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
The Lahoux LV-21 is the new thermal imaging camera in the high-end range of thermal cameras of Lahoux Optics. (Lahoux LM-11 monocular, Lahoux LG-31 goggle and Lahoux LS-51 rifle scopes).
The light and very compact Lahoux LV-21 thermal imaging camera with 35 mm MIL specification Ophir Germanium lens can be used as a surveillance camera and by installation of a special adapter turned into a front attachment. It can be attached to various kinds of optical devices e.g. binoculars, hunting optics, camera’s or video-recorders.
The camera offers the user a solution during difficult circumstances. At night, during fog or heavy rain a hunt has to be halted. While using thermal technology, under most circumstances, continuation of the hunt is successfully possible.
The Lahoux LV-21 uses an innovative 336 x 256 sensor with 17 µm pixelpitch offering better DRI (Detection/Recognition/Identification) values and a 40 percent better resolution than older 25 µm pixelpitch sensors. DRI or the Johnson criteria, together with the NETD value (FPA sensitivity in mK) are a measure for the quality of a thermal imaging camera.
The Lahoux LV-21 camera with this sensor is better than any other commercial camera currently available on the market and gives an excellent image quality, even at greater distances.
The Lahoux LV-21 thermal imaging camera is also available in a Pro and Elite version for an even higher contrast/sharper image (higher NETD value). A waterproof universal connector can charge the camera and connect the camera to a monitor or a recorder. The Lahoux LV-21 can be used with CR-123 batteries or a 18650 rechargeable cell with polarity independent battery placement. The robust knobs are waterproof and can be operated in the winter with gloves if needed. Fast start up time and low power consumption allow the
operator to observe for a long period of time. The operating time when using the 18650 battery is very long, up to 8 hours.
· Designed for quick and easy use: switch-on and ready-to-use.
· Easy handling, only 3 knobs with intuitive handling.
· Milled from a solid aluminum alloy, no synthetic material or plastic.
· Start-up, fully functional and calibrated in 6 seconds. Image in 4 seconds.
· Color display for a better image quality.
· Farthest detection range compared to similar camera's.
· Uses battery very economically, long battery life (8 hours).
· Internally rechargeable battery with USB cable.
· Designed for use in the dark.
· The polarity of the battery is automatically detected.
· Automatic switching between rechargeable battery and CR123 battery.