+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
- The BDSV represents the interests of the German Security and Defence Industry nationally and internationally. Additionally, it aims at increasing the visibility of Germany’s highly competitive Security and Defence Industry.
- The BDSV has established itself as the point of contact for questions regarding the defence industry, industrial cooperation and information on security and defence matters.
- The responsibilities of the BDSV are divided into, first, “Advocacy and Lobbying”, second, “Press and Communications”, and third, “International Cooperation”.
- The BDSV is the point of contact for policy-makers, government departments and foreign governments. It fosters the necessary information flow of national and European decision makers on industrial policy, R&D as well as other relevant issues.
- As media coverage is increasing nationally and internationally, the BDSV exhibits an enhanced media presence of the German security and defence industries. The BDSV is the direct point of contact for representatives of the national and international media, actively contributes to Social Media debates, and regularly provides its member companies with information on current developments. Our association engages in civil society debates at universities and continuously updates journalists on challenges related to the defence and security industries.
- The BDSV coordinates NIAG activities as the national point of contact for the German industry. It also organises the ASD’s activities in the Land, Naval, Air and ICT domain. The BDSV fosters cooperation with foreign security and defence industries.