+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
- The BDSV is a competence network, organises events and comments major developments in the security and defence industries.
- The BDSV functions as an intermediary between policy makers and industrial experts in an increasingly challenging and digital environment. Our federation informs about new challenges, techniques, processes and regulations. The BDSV organises meetings with experts from industry and public administration as well as policy makers and remains in close contact with all relevant German federal ministries and offices like the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, the Federal Foreign Office and the Chancellery. In this regard, the “Strategic Industrial Dialogue” with the Ministry of Defence serves as an indispensable communication platform in the security and defence sector.
- The BDSV cooperates with foreign industry associations, thereby creating and fostering business opportunities. The BDSV is a federation with outstanding international appeal.
- The BDSV supports both small and medium sized enterprises as well as system integrators.
- The BDSV supports the expansion of business opportunities of its members through the organisation of security and defence related national and international activities and events.
- The BDSV engages in legislative processes by coordinating and formulating the interests of the industry as a whole, thereby serving as an important source of information and expertise for various German Ministries as well as the European Commission.
- The BDSV actively supports the interests of its industry as part of an overall development towards a broader “Europeanisation” of the security and defence industry.