+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Enforce Tac 2020 from 26 February 2020. +++
The product is firstly produced on the basis of the engineering and manufacturing documents agreed with the customer. The draft is assessed and as required it is further optimised. The final design is then refined before it goes to pre-series and/or series manufacturing.
- Design work is implemented.
- This is followed by internal assessment, testing, optimisation as required, and final internal approval.
- The prototypes are presented to the customer (if required with trial integration).
- As required, design adjustments are made and modifications are implemented in other prototypes.
- If necessary, the product is subjected to further tests.
- The customer gives his approval.
Implementation times for prototype building can be kept especially short and efficient by using modern machines, e.g. water jet cutter, 5-axis foam milling machine, 3D printer etc.