• Strong, lightweight carbon fiber composite and advanced plastics.
• All-weather, corrosion-proof design.
• Robust quick-release connection points.
• High rigidity at maximum extension.
• Eomax designed no-thread self-cleaning section twist-locks.
• Internally wired for power, video, and data.
• Quick-connect tripod adapter and guyline kits available.
Wolf Pack extendable system poles equipped with any Wolf Pack camera module, allow operators to view hard-to-reach or dangerous areas from a position of relative safety. Using a tripod adapter or guyline kit, system poles can also be deployed as free-standing camera masts and network nodes. Made of high strength carbon fiber composite, these poles are remarkably light weight and strong relative to extended length. System poles are internally wired and are operational at any extended length or locked angle. All models are built for extreme durability and are corrosion-proof making them virtually maintenance-free in normal operation. Pole sections are secured using a unique self-cleaning, twist-lock mechanism developed by Eomax. A quick-release structural connector at the base of these poles allows the attachment of a cable protector and several accessory modules depending on system configuration. A double interlock connector with alignment pins at the top of the pole ensures secure attachment of Wolf Pack pole mounted system modules. Folding models feature a lockable pivot section allowing a variety of deployment geometries as well as extremely compact storage.