• High-definition (HD) megapixel imaging.
• Low-light optimized colour CMOS sensor.
• High-resolution video in zero-light environments using built-in white light illuminator.
• Advanced image processing for exceptional low-noise image quality.
• Five available camera focal lengths.
• 300dg camera head rotation for correct image orientation in any position.
The CK-HD series is a family of high-definition colour megapixel cameras. Incorporating a low-light optimized image sensor, CK-HD cameras bring high-resolution colour imaging capabilities to a variety of missions. Built-in white light illumination and a range of lens focal lengths enable users to view detail at distance or provide a wide field-of-view in confined spaces. All this in the compact, high-mobility, rapid deployment package that users have come to expect from Wolf Pack.