Enforce Tac: Exhibitors' frequently asked questions
Tuesday - Wednesday: 09:00 - 18:00 daily
Friday, 24 February 2023: 7:00 – 19:00
Saturday, 25 February 2023: 7:00 – 19:00
Sunday, 26 February 2023: 7:00 – 19:00
Monday, 27 February 2023: 7:00 – 19:00
Wednesday, 1 March 2023: 18:00 – 22:00
Thursday, 2 March 2023: 7:00 – 19:00
When you make a binding application to be an exhibitor, you will receive our marketing services, which include the following:
- Entry of company in Exhibitor & Product Database – 365 days online
- Online banner with your booth number
- E-Code (electronic admission voucher code for the invitation of your customers free of charge – order from the TicketShop)
- Entry in Exhibition Guide
- Printed stickers, they can be ordered via the Online ExhibitorShop
- Visitor brochures, they can be ordered via the Online ExhibitorShop
- Provision of prepared mail-outs for your visitor marketing campaigns
- Print vouchers each with imprint of company name and stand number of exhibitor (order from the TicketCenter)
The Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) charges a fee of EUR 0.60 per square metre of exhibition space for the representation of your interests.
NürnbergMesse GmbH collects the corresponding amount to forward it to the AUMA.
Our online editorial team will be happy to do this for you. Send us your enquiry:
As Enforce Tac is purely a trade fair, the sale of exhibition goods at the stand is not permitted.
Design and rent your complete stand really easily online using our exhibition stand configurator. A complete stand is the cost-effective alternative to an individual stand. The smart modular system provides a lot of scope for your design ideas and offers you simple complete solutions.
We ask for your understanding that no partially or full dismantling of a stand and products is possible before the official end of Enforce Tac. The stand staff may also not be removed before the end of the exhibition. It is for the benefit of all the exhibitors that the exhibition runs free of disruption for its entire duration.
Please note that NürnbergMesse GmbH will charge a fee of at least EUR 2,000 in the event of a contravention of this. In addition, NürnbergMesse GmbH shall reserve the right to bar an exhibitor who has caused a disruption due to the premature dismantling of a stand from the next event.