Journalists are one of the most valuable supports for the authentic presentation of industry-specific topics and products around Enforce Tac. As the trade fair organizer, we want to make it easier for you as a media representative to access information about our events and our company by granting you accreditation. Accreditation is granted exclusively for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
Please use our online accreditation – on-site accreditation will not be available.
Media representatives at Enforce Tac
Accreditation guidelines for media representatives
Persons from Germany or abroad who can provide the following proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment (related to the topic of the exhibition in question) are entitled to media accreditation:
- By presenting by-line articles published no earlier than six months before the time of the event
- By presenting a legal notice in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors, and which is no older than three months at the time of the event
- By presenting a written commission from a complete editorial office, in the original, relating to the current exhibition
- By means of a weblink to an online publication that is well established in the industry community in question and that can prove an adequate reach. In these cases, advance accreditation is necessary due to the extra verification effort. Online media of this type must have been in existence for at least three months, must produce regular entries and the most recent article relating to the topic of the exhibition must be no older than three months. (In individual cases, separate, more detailed accreditation rules may be specified for bloggers, with a separate status for bloggers.
- Holders of a valid press card from a German or foreign journalists’ association
We point out that presenting a press card is generally not, in itself, sufficient grounds for accreditation. The exhibition organiser reserves the right to request further proof of journalistic employment as specified in items 1 to 5.
Credentials should be presented in German or English. The exhibition organiser reserves the right in individual cases to also demand presentation of a valid photo ID. There is no automatic right to accreditation. If necessary, the exhibition organiser shall exercise its domiciliary rights.
The following groups of persons shall not be accredited:
- Persons without journalistic credentials, such as account managers, sales managers, advertising managers or webmasters, PR consultants and private companions
- Germans resident in Germany who present a foreign press card
- Persons who present a written commission from a freelance journalist
- Persons who are exclusively active in social networks in a private capacity
Here you can download the general accreditation guidelines for media representatives as PDF.
Accreditation guidelines for media representatives (either from public-service or business press)
Are you a media representative, either from public-service or business press?
Please note that the sole presentation of a press pass is generally not sufficient for accreditation. Due to the discreet atmosphere of our event, we kindly request media representatives from non-specialized fields to directly contact us.
For this purpose, please contact: email@example.com. Your inquiry should include the following:
- Reason for participation and, if applicable, editorial focus
- Presentation of the press pass
The credentials should be provided in German or English. The event organizer reserves the right to not accept documents in languages other than German or English. The event organizer reserves the right, on a case-by-case basis, to additionally request the submission of a valid government-issued photo ID. Accreditation is not guaranteed, and the event organizer may, if necessary, exercise its right to refuse entry.
Filming and photography for media representatives
On receipt of the accreditation the ticket holder agrees that any film and photos produced are exclusively for the purposes of editorial coverage.
These activities are permissible only during the daily opening times of events. All other commercial shots that are not produced for the purposes of general editorial coverage require the separate consent of NürnbergMesse.
The parties agree that by giving permission to take photographs and videos, NürnbergMesse GmbH does not assume any liability whatsoever, and that the person taking the photographs and videos shall relieve NürnbergMesse GmbH from all third party claims in this conjunction.
The person taking the photos/films is liable for all loss and damage that occurs in conjunction with the photography and filming. Before granting access to the interior of the exhibition centre, NürnbergMesse is entitled to ask the person taking the photos or videos for current written proof of the existence of liability insurance issued by the insurer of the film crew.
9 February 2018
Here you can download the general guidelines for filming and photography for media representatives as PDF.
Content Creators at Enforce Tac
As a content creator, you are a valuable addition to classic press relations. As a trade fair organizer, we want to make it easier for you to access information about our events and our company with the help of accreditation. Accreditation is exclusively for the purpose of professional reporting.
We would like to make editorial coverage of our trade fair possible for you. Since Enforce Tac is a trade show, all applications will be viewed and individually reviewed by us. As a guide to whether accreditation is possible for your channel, we have summarized the following guidelines:
Accreditation guidelines for content creators
- Your channel is for editorial coverage through text, photo and/or film.
- Your channel is professionally focused on Enforce Tac or the Enforce Tac target audience.
- Your channel has a high degree of relevance in one or more of the following industry-related areas: Government security, military, homeland security, and homeland defense.
- You have been regularly active on your channel for at least six months (at least once a month) and publish industry-related posts in words, pictures and/or film.
- The accreditation form serves as proof of legitimacy and must be filled out truthfully and completely.
- Generally not accredited are: Commercial channels, PR channels or channels with sales channel / store.
As trade fair organizers, we reserve the right to request further supporting materials to help us review your editorial activity.
Credentials should be submitted in German or English.
We also reserve the right on a case-by-case basis to require the submission of a valid ID document and a photocopy.
There is no automatic right to accreditation.
As appropriate, we will apply our right to determine who can be accredited. In all cases, the house rules for the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg must be observed.
Here you can download the general accreditation guidelines for bloggers, YouTouber, Instagrammers as PDF.
Press car parks
As an accredited media representative of Enforce Tac, all parking spaces of NürnbergMesse GmbH, including our VIP parking spaces, are available to you free of charge. Please have your press card or ticket ready, which will serve as identification.
Our team in the Press Center East will support you with all your questions and concerns during Enforce Tac.