Get your ticket an be part of Enforce Tac
Experience Enforce Tac live and in person from 28.02. - 1.03.2023! Share your experiences with industry professionals and international experts.
At this year's Enforce Tac, you can expect a comprehensive supporting programme with top speakers and key players from the industry.
Admission prices and ticket sale
- 1-day ticket: EUR 49
- Permanent ticket*: EUR 64
*This ticket is also valid as permanent ticket for IWA OutdoorClassics.
The prices include the statutory VAT.
Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or by PayPal.
Information regarding admission as a visitor
Please note that admission to the exhibition is restricted exclusively to trade visitors. Enforce Tac is a trade fair for professionals from government agencies with security responsibilities and the armed forces. Therefore, we ask for your understanding that proof of your eligibility as a trade visitor must be presented when entrance tickets are purchased.
Every trade visitor has to upload his own legitimation document!
You will only be allowed into the halls with a valid Enforce Tac Ticket and an official ID card or passport. For legitimation, the proof of your eligibility as a trade visitor (e.g. employee ID etc) is still needed.
1. Overview proof of trade visitor status in your language
2. Who can be admitted as a trade visitor of Enforce Tac?
- Police (including special forces)
- Border protection authorities
- Customs / customs investigation departments
- Official information and security services
- Armed forces / military police
- Those responsible for security policy and budget
3. What documents are required?
a) Employee ID card
To prove your identity and gain access to the exhibition, you must present an employee ID card from a security authority, together with an official photo ID (identity card). Persons under 18 years and private persons are not admitted.
b) Written confirmation from a security authority
Manufacturers, professional consultancies and wholesalers that are included in the procurement channels of official agencies or other state-level organisations are eligible for admission only with written confirmation of their working relationship from one of these organisations.
c) Letter of reference from exhibitors
This must contain all the following information:
- Full name of the invitee
- The activity the invitee performs in the company
- Description of the business relationship with the exhibiting company
- Reasons for the need to attend Enforce Tac
- If available, NCAGE-Code reference (NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code)
Enforce Tac is a professional trade fair exclusively for members of security authorities to learn about or gain further training in products for their areas of activity.
Contact for questions about your visit!
Carl Veldman and team
Whether it's tickets, registration, services at the trade fair centre or the trade fair program: Are you planning your visit to the trade fair and still have questions? The VisitorService team will be happy to help email@example.com +49 9 11 86 06-95 95