Your admission as a trade visitor
Enforce Tac is reserved exclusively for trade visitors. Children and teenagers under the age of 18 shall not have access to the exhibition.
Therefore, we ask for your understanding that proof of your eligibility as a trade visitor must be presented when entrance tickets are purchased.
You can find detailed information here1. Who can be admitted as a trade visitor of Enforce Tac? 2. What documents are required?
1. Who can be admitted as a trade visitor of Enforce Tac?
The Exhibition is intended for the following Target Groups from Germany and Abroad:
- Police (including special forces)
- Border protection authorities
- Customs / customs investigation departments
- Official information and security services
- Armed forces / military police
- Those responsible for security policy and budget
An admission voucher on its own is not proof of eligibility for admission to the exhibition.Top
2. What documents are required?
An official pass with photo or an official pass in conjunction with an official identity card with photo is mandatory as proof of eligibility for admission to the exhibition.
For manufacturers, wholesalers and authorized importers involved in the procurement channels of official agencies, eligibility is granted only with a personal letter from an exhibitor of Enforce Tac stating the reason for visiting.Top