Your admission as a trade visitor
Enforce Tac is reserved exclusively for trade visitors. Children and teenagers under the age of 18 shall not have access to the exhibition.
Therefore, we ask for your understanding that proof of your eligibility as a trade visitor must be presented when entrance tickets are purchased.
You will only be allowed into the halls with a valid Enforce Tac Ticket and an official ID card or passport. For legitimation, the proof of your eligibility as a trade visitor (e.g. employee ID etc) is still needed.
You can find detailed information here
1. Overview proof of trade visitor status in your language
An Overview proof of trade visitor status in your language can be found here soon.
2. Who can be admitted as a trade visitor of Enforce Tac?
The Exhibition is intended for the following Target Groups from Germany and Abroad:
- Police (including special forces)
- Border protection authorities
- Customs / customs investigation departments
- Official information and security services
- Armed forces / military police
- Those responsible for security policy and budget
An admission voucher on its own is not proof of eligibility for admission to the exhibition.
3. What documents are required?
a) Employee ID card:
To prove your identity and gain access to the exhibition, you must present an employee ID card from a security authority, together with an official photo ID (identity card). Persons under 18 years and private persons are not admitted.
b) Written confirmation from a security authority:
Manufacturers, professional consultancies and wholesalers that are included in the procurement channels of official agencies or other state-level organisations are eligible for admission only with written confirmation of their working relationship from one of these organisations.
c) Letters of invitation from exhibitors are no longer admissible.
To maintain the confidential nature of these events, personal letters of invitation from an exhibitor alone can no longer be used to gain access to the exhibition.
Individuals with no employee ID or confirmation from a security authority will require a letter of reference from an exhibiting company.
This must contain all the following information:
- Full name of the invitee
- The activity the invitee performs in the company
- Description of the business relationship with the exhibiting company
- Reasons for the need to attend Enforce Tac
- If available, NCAGE-Code reference (NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code)
Enforce Tac is a special exhibition exclusively for members of security authorities to learn about or gain further training in products for their areas of activity.
Contact for visitors
You decided to attend the Enforce Tac? Get your tickets at the